35 Years of Stamping Expertise and Value-added Services
With over 35 years of experience, Anco Tool and Manufacturing offers quick and accurate response to your stamping requirements. Our stamping skills are supplemented by a full range of complementary capabilities, including both die design and die making.
- Stampings for a wide variety of applications in the automotive, aircraft, electronic, ordnance and medical industries
- Experience in all types of metals, including ferrous and non-ferrous materials in thicknesses from .001 to .187
- Expert die design and die making, with die design performed by experienced tool makers utilizing the latest CAD technology.
- Parts engineering and design assistance to enhance the customer’s parts manufacturing efficiency
- Manufacturing to military specifications or any other high quality standards, with computer-generated SPC or other charts to meet the customer’s quality requirements.
Additional Services Complement Anco Tool’s Precision Stamping Capabilities
Heat treating and all finishing of parts, including anodizing, plating and oxide coating
Milling, Tapping and Honing
Design and production of special machinery
Production of Jigs and Fixtures